Gayweek includes a full-time guide. Your guide will
be available during all free afternoons and evenings to
assist you in using your free time. Timetables may
Day 1: Arrive and get a taste of the City
- Pick up from the airport to your downtown hotel
- Night City Tour
Day 2: Volcano day
- Breakfast at the hotel (7-9am)
- Volcano Irazú and Cartago City Gaytour
- Evening Free (Dinner not included)
Day 3: Manuel Antonio Beach
- Transportation in a private bus to the amazing Manuel
Antonio beach area. We will stop for lunch to watch
- Afternoon and evening free (dinner not included)
Day 4: Sunny Day
- Morning free (Lunch not included)
- Sunset Sail Party
Day 5:Jungle Exp erence (Chose o | | |2 ne)
- Canopy Rain Forest day morning or afternoon trip.
horseback riding, hiking in- Manuel Antonio National
- At night, Cocktail in a bar in Manuel Antonio, before
dinner and after dancing with the cutest guys in Costa
Day 6: Return to San José and Shopping Spree
Day 7: City Day
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Day City Gaytours downtown San Jose, Shopping,
- Night free (dinner not included)
Day 8: Hasta la Vista. Home Sweet Home...
- Breakfast and hotel check-out.
- Transportation to the airport.